Monday, November 17, 2008

Backgrounds.......and fog!




Every Monday I have to see all the new pictures on everyones blog and it seems background decorating is in! After several backgrounds this one is it for today. A little fall colors in the spirit of Thanksgiving...........in a few days will change to a Christmas one I liked better......but not sure what will go with my stuff after the holidays......oh so much stress trying to keep up with the "Bloggers"!

As for the pictures I just can't post something with out a picture after all that is all I want to see in a Blog. So here it is......

The Dog is Maggie.......she belongs to Bridget and Dan........They made us dinner last night of an authentic Lousiana Gumbo! Dan also played that big thing called a dissary doo which is not spelled correct and I have tried to google it and can't find it but that is the how you prounounce it! Finally we woke up to crazy fog.....and yet it still remains warm!

No comments: