
This morning I woke up to find my precious little Veno had passed away. The picture was taken back in September and he seemed to be doing so well. He has had a few weeks of downhill decline and I probably should have taken him to have him put down but I just couldn't do it. He has had a rough year and I wasn't even sure he would make the move but he did and he seemed to come back to life after we settled in. He was back getting up on my bed and was eating 2 cans of food a day and then all of a sudden his breathing became labored and he was having trouble walking. I am so grateful he died in his sleep and I pray he didn't suffer too much. He was a great little kitty....loved everyone and no matter how many different animals came into the house he always got along with them. Charlie loved him and I know Max will miss him. Veno had made all our moves with us starting way back in New Hampshire. We had him 18 years. I love you Veno and will miss you so much.
I found this picture of us moving out to Great Falls way back in 1991.....Veno was only 7 months at the time and my son was 8 now my son just turned 26 and my little kitty has seen the end of his life. Oh time goes too fast! Cherish each day we have even with our pets.....before we know it they are gone!
1 comment:
So true...what a beautiful post...I am sorry for your loss...
Post a Comment