Friday, January 16, 2009

Interquilt all put together



Here is my quilt from the "Interquilt" group. The ladies are all from different states and I only knew one of them last year, but thanks to the internet I now a face to put to a couple of them and we chat through "Facebook"! This year I have 2 of my friends who joined and I am looking forward to helping them create a quilt for themselves. I still need to get my quilt quilted and then the binding on it but I had to post a picture of it all put together.

Also I included a picture of this years blocks for my quilt. I made 2 and soon I will have 18 more to add to this and then I will have another quilt. Can't wait. I love it when I get blocks from friends to create a new quilt.

No comments: