Twenty Six years ago the recliner was my favorite piece of furniture to sleep in. I was pregnant and that was the only way I could sleep at night without pain. Well it has become my friend again......since pulling out my back it seems to be the only place I am comfortable again. I thought things were coming along pretty good....in fact I was hoping for "Back" to normal by this time. I went out to lunch yesterday and then to the promotion party at the club last night and now I am in pain again. I can walk....Thankfully.......I just can't bend over and sleeping is "hard". In the mean time.......I will be thankful for owning a recliner and for all the heating pads my friends have delivered to me. We are suppose to have a party tonight which is another pink moose party........I really want to go but we shall see if another sleepless night is worth visiting people for!
Life in Nebraska.......Hot,muggy windy a little of everything from the last few years! "Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." Psalm 23:5-6
Saturday, January 10, 2009
The Love of Recliners
Twenty Six years ago the recliner was my favorite piece of furniture to sleep in. I was pregnant and that was the only way I could sleep at night without pain. Well it has become my friend again......since pulling out my back it seems to be the only place I am comfortable again. I thought things were coming along pretty good....in fact I was hoping for "Back" to normal by this time. I went out to lunch yesterday and then to the promotion party at the club last night and now I am in pain again. I can walk....Thankfully.......I just can't bend over and sleeping is "hard". In the mean time.......I will be thankful for owning a recliner and for all the heating pads my friends have delivered to me. We are suppose to have a party tonight which is another pink moose party........I really want to go but we shall see if another sleepless night is worth visiting people for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment