Wow did 7 days go quickly.......it is so sad to see them leave.........I hate living so far away. We had a good time......we stretched out Christmas for the entire time. Seems like we waited to the end to finally give out the last of the gifts. I am thankful they were able to make it out this year......it was the best Christmas gift. Hopefully we will all get together soon.....I know in June we will be together but 6 months is so far away! Miss You Guys!
Life in Nebraska.......Hot,muggy windy a little of everything from the last few years! "Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." Psalm 23:5-6
Saturday, January 3, 2009
On their way home.......
Wow did 7 days go quickly.......it is so sad to see them leave.........I hate living so far away. We had a good time......we stretched out Christmas for the entire time. Seems like we waited to the end to finally give out the last of the gifts. I am thankful they were able to make it out this year......it was the best Christmas gift. Hopefully we will all get together soon.....I know in June we will be together but 6 months is so far away! Miss You Guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:( How sad that they left..but I am glad that you all got to have your Holiday celebration together looks like it was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment