When we moved back to Malmstrom we found not a lot had changed but there sure was construction going on. The big thing was new houses.......of course we didn't get one but that is old news and I can't dwell on that.......but we are going to get use some of the new things being added soon.
The big thing is the "New Gym". It was funny the first time I walked into the gym I was like thrown back in a time warp, nothing had changed....of course there was some newer cardio machines but the rest exactly as we left it nearly 13 years ago. We have been spoiled at Omaha and Cheyenne with huge new gyms so it was a bit of shock to see how used and old this gym was. Don't get me wrong everything we need is offered but it is very small and not a lot of room.
For the last couple of years this new gym has been being built and finally a "Grand Opening Day" ....one they can stick to....is going to be on May 27th. They are going to have a quiet opening beginning on the 15th of May. Here are a couple of sneak pictures......I hope to get back once the climbing wall is installed to post of picture of that.....it sure sounds interesting but not something I will be using.
They are suppose to have double the cardio equipment so that will be nice.....maybe we can go earlier in the mornings again. I am sure it will be popular to begin with and it will be nice to have such a new nice place to work out.
No comments:
Post a Comment