Yesterday I worked out in the yard all day. I got a bunch of flowers...more today...and mowed the lawn. I don't think my pictures do the yard justice. It looks better. Hopefully in a few weeks the flowers will really be going and the beds will be filled up. I have 2 very large beds with a lot of perennials in them but room for some all season annuals. I have 2 more small beds in the back yard that still need to be cleaned out. Hopefully next week they will be done....still want to get some pots filled to place around the small entrance and also along the patio in the back yard. I love flowers......but this year it has taken a long time to get excited about it as it has been so cold.
I am suffering for all my hard work today.......my back hurts again.....grrrr~
No comments:
Post a Comment