The sun came out again and it was pretty warm despite still having several inches of snow on the ground. They were having an annual car show on Central Ave downtown today so we took the opportunity to check it out. Rob Sluga joined us looking at the old cars. We have a picture of him in front the car of dreams....hehe! I am not a big car buff but I do like my Fords so it was fun to look at all the Mustangs. I also was on a mission to find a Corvette from 1978.....my Dad had one for very short time....it was fire engine red! I found a red, 1981 and a black 1978!
They had food vendors as well so we all had a porkie on a stick! There was also live music by the "Steve Keller Band" who were quite good. Afterwards we headed off to Synders Drug to have a shake at the old soda fountain keeping with the spirit of the "Oldies but Goodies".
Lloyd took a lot of pictures......me not being that crazy about cars just strolled and looked. So here are some his pictures from the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment