Today the sun was kind of out.....still chilly for the middle of May. I finally grabbed the camera and headed out by the river. There are so many new baby geese. They vary in sizes by a few weeks. I got a few pictures of the cute little babies. Last year in Cheyenne the geese on the base seem a little more tame.....these ones weren't as easy to get as these geese are really in the wild but I did get quite a few. Also is a picture of a house finch that is always at my bird feeders. They arrived just after all our snow fall........I love the way they sing. We are suppose to hit 70 tomorrow and be close to 90 by Tuesday.....I sure hope so......we still don't have leaves on the trees!
Life in Nebraska.......Hot,muggy windy a little of everything from the last few years! "Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." Psalm 23:5-6
Friday, May 15, 2009
A little touch of spring
Today the sun was kind of out.....still chilly for the middle of May. I finally grabbed the camera and headed out by the river. There are so many new baby geese. They vary in sizes by a few weeks. I got a few pictures of the cute little babies. Last year in Cheyenne the geese on the base seem a little more tame.....these ones weren't as easy to get as these geese are really in the wild but I did get quite a few. Also is a picture of a house finch that is always at my bird feeders. They arrived just after all our snow fall........I love the way they sing. We are suppose to hit 70 tomorrow and be close to 90 by Tuesday.....I sure hope so......we still don't have leaves on the trees!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment