Tonight I was going to meet up with the Vasichek family for dinner and got held up by some geese.....thankfully had my camera. The geese have grown so much in just a few weeks.......tonight they were crossing the river road in the middle of our dinner traffic. Some people were not so happy but me I was thrilled. I had my camera and was out snapping photos. Just as I was pulling away I saw my beaver again. He was kind enough to pose for a few pictures too!
Life in Nebraska.......Hot,muggy windy a little of everything from the last few years! "Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." Psalm 23:5-6
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Missouri River Road......right in Great Falls......
Tonight I was going to meet up with the Vasichek family for dinner and got held up by some geese.....thankfully had my camera. The geese have grown so much in just a few weeks.......tonight they were crossing the river road in the middle of our dinner traffic. Some people were not so happy but me I was thrilled. I had my camera and was out snapping photos. Just as I was pulling away I saw my beaver again. He was kind enough to pose for a few pictures too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment