Okay so I didn't sleep again.....too excited or something, but at least I don't have to BOWL! We were up at 5 and on the bus at 7 to head on an all day tour of San Fransisco. It was about a 4 hour bus ride and we stopped at the "Jelly Belly" factory, then in San Fransisco we went to the Pier 39 and from there caught the cable car and took a tour of the city. Then is was lunch a quick look at souveniers and back on the bus to go to the "Golden Gate Bridge". From there is a stop a fruit stand and then on our way back to Reno.
Our tour guide was a kid named Adam....first year college student but very nice guy. He had to deal with a lot of old women and a couple of men. He was great! He was always willing to help and he didn't have to take us on a walking tour of the city but he did. He was also kind enough to snap pictures of us and tell some interesting stories and some pretty lame jokes!
I can't say enough about the city......my pictures say it all......they will be on facebook.
Well now I am at the airport in Seattle waiting for a flight out to return home. It was great fun and I am exhausted. Company should start arriving tomorrow or Thursday for Lloyds change of commmand.....hopefully will sleep tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment