Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April snow kills May flowers........





The weather held out for the Ice Breaker but once it hit it came hard. I still can't believe we are 4 days from May 1st and we are having a blizzard! Yes that is what they are calling it. I know snow is common this time of year.....we did live through it when we were stationed here before.....but all you hear is how the weather is getting warmer, less snow, less freezing temps yet here they are. We have had snow in every month starting with October.......will it snow in May as well?

I guess things could be so much worse.....I have to try and stay positive....but oh my love of snow is so going away with each year. To have warmth and sun sounds so much better........in all its beauty here are some pictures.......I can only hope by the weekend it will be back to normal temps.

No comments: