Well after our snow last weekend.......it did melt quickly.....on Tuesday Gigi, Barb and I headed out to the "Quilted Hen". It is a quilt store about 20 miles outside of town. I have driven by the place a few times and always wanted to stop there but of course it was when the store was closed. She use to have a store in Great Falls when we lived here before but ending up building her own place out in the country. It was a beautiful store with some different choices in fabric. I got some wine cellar fabric and a pattern and I am working on getting it all put together as I write this. Barb(a newly met person)is an amazing quilter. She moved to Great Falls recently and boy does she love it. She is not military either. She was funny as we drove down the hill coming into the city she smiled and said isn't this beautiful! Well I am glad she loves it! Anyway, she had made a quilt and it was so good the store put it on display and we are standing in front of it.
The roses were a gift to myself. I need a touch of summer or spring or what ever I could find. They were only 10 bucks at Walmart and they have ended up being a beautiful bouquet. I thought I would include a picture seeing as friends down south are buried in snow this week so maybe it will add a little sunshine to them as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment