Another day and more snow....record breaking snow for anytime of year let alone the end of April. I have talked to my friends in Alberta and this did not come down from them........for some reason we are just in the perfect mix for a lot of snow. I called my friends who just got back from North Dakota and tried to blame them for bringing this back from there.......well I don't know where it came from but they are now saying this is suppose to be done late tonight and by the weekend temps back up in the 60's..........so I will look at the pictures and try to think nice thoughts, but I am so sick of being home.........If I had paid attention I would have bought some paint and painted the living room!
Life in Nebraska.......Hot,muggy windy a little of everything from the last few years! "Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." Psalm 23:5-6
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
snow, snow and more snow......24 hours later
Another day and more snow....record breaking snow for anytime of year let alone the end of April. I have talked to my friends in Alberta and this did not come down from them........for some reason we are just in the perfect mix for a lot of snow. I called my friends who just got back from North Dakota and tried to blame them for bringing this back from there.......well I don't know where it came from but they are now saying this is suppose to be done late tonight and by the weekend temps back up in the 60's..........so I will look at the pictures and try to think nice thoughts, but I am so sick of being home.........If I had paid attention I would have bought some paint and painted the living room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
kim, i honestly don't think i could take it. just looking at your pictures made me shiver with horror. we are having one cold rainy day after another here...but at least it isn't snow. you are a stronger woman than i ...
Post a Comment