They had a big membership night at the club which included giving away a 1995 Ford F150 pick up that had been refurbished and looked quite nice. They also had set up black jack tables that we got to play with play money and then try and win some prizes afterwards with our winnings. There were quite a few people there and we all had a good time. After pooling all our winnings we wanted a hayride for 8 and had $167,000 million to bid with! We did win the hay ride for quite cheap which was nice and Karen got a bunch of other stuff.....
Afterwards Larry, Diana, Gigi, Tracey, me and Lloyd hopped in the van of Shirley's and she drove us down to the "Sip and Dip". I had heard a lot about this place and we wanted to check it out. A little hole in the wall with a swimming pool and a mermaid swimming around....with an old woman singing and playing the organ. It was packed.... I was told Daryl Hannah has been there and left her autograph. I was told it was one of the top 10 bars to visit. It was interesting......I can say I finally saw the Sip and Dip........I have a feeling we will be back in the next 2 years.
It was a fun night........I am racking up a lot of things to do. We have our Limo ride......our weekend in Fort Benton and now a Hay Ride for 8!
No comments:
Post a Comment