Well after a beautiful week, we just had to have snow come to throw us back to reality. We got a lot of snow but with the ground being so warm it has pretty much melted away. Tomorrow is suppose to bring warm weather back and I am sure the grass will be nice and green. I have lots of perennials popping up in flower beds. I am so ready for spring and planting..........hopefully this weekend I will get all the flowers bed cleaned up. I didn't want to do it too soon as I knew we were suppose to get some snow this week.
Life in Nebraska.......Hot,muggy windy a little of everything from the last few years! "Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." Psalm 23:5-6
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Signs of spring and winter........
Well after a beautiful week, we just had to have snow come to throw us back to reality. We got a lot of snow but with the ground being so warm it has pretty much melted away. Tomorrow is suppose to bring warm weather back and I am sure the grass will be nice and green. I have lots of perennials popping up in flower beds. I am so ready for spring and planting..........hopefully this weekend I will get all the flowers bed cleaned up. I didn't want to do it too soon as I knew we were suppose to get some snow this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment