We hopped in the car and just kind of drove today. Larry kind of had a plan but not really. We discovered some things today we had never seen nor heard of from when we were here before. It was so nice to find new places to see and we still want to go back when the landscape is different come summer. It was only a short drive from Great Falls. We spent the entire day doing a little hiking and a lot of picture taking. I have more pictures on Facebook.....but that is only a small amount what I actually took and what there is to see. Truely amazing country.
Life in Nebraska.......Hot,muggy windy a little of everything from the last few years! "Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." Psalm 23:5-6
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Montana Beautiful
We hopped in the car and just kind of drove today. Larry kind of had a plan but not really. We discovered some things today we had never seen nor heard of from when we were here before. It was so nice to find new places to see and we still want to go back when the landscape is different come summer. It was only a short drive from Great Falls. We spent the entire day doing a little hiking and a lot of picture taking. I have more pictures on Facebook.....but that is only a small amount what I actually took and what there is to see. Truely amazing country.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW Those are Beautiful Pictures!!! It looks like you guys had fun! I am glad you guys got to get out and have some fun! :o) MUCH better than grocery shopping, lol! :o)
Post a Comment